February 5, 2021
March 5, 2021
Lighting Upgrade - Castlemaine Botanical Gardens
- Mount Alexander Shire Council
- Questions regarding this project must be directed to the e-tender site following review of the tender documentation
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete electrical services as outlined within the specification and as indicated on the associated drawings.
The work specified includes the electrical services for the new lighting for the Castlemaine Botanic Gardens.
Provide all work and materials:
(a) Specified and as shown on the drawings,
(b) Necessary for the satisfactory completion and operation of the Works,
(c) Generally provided in accordance with accepted trade practice.
The Project shall include works specified herein and as shown on the associated drawings.
The extent of work for the Project includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Lighting installation
- Electrical wiring and reticulation, note conduit shall be generally installed by boring, trenching is not permitted.
- Testing and commissioning
- Operational and Maintenance Manuals
- 12 months defects liability
- A site inspection will be held as detailed below:
Date: Wednesday 17 February 2021
Time: 10.30 – 11.30am
Location: Meet at Main Gate, Castlemaine Botanical Gardens, Corner Walker Street and Froomes Road Castlemaine
RSVP: Please RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Tuesday 16 February 2021
This project does not have any attachments.