Job Vacancy – Employment Relations Advisor, Central Vic Region WFH.
Employsure has the below position currently vacant within the Central Victorian region. Follow the link to the Seek ad for more info and if you are interested or know someone who is feel free to reach out to me. I’m happy to provide advice and a recommendation about the company and any local feedback I can help with.
Employment Relations Advisor, VIC – WFH
This role will see you responding to inbound Employment relation queries via email and telephone from a huge range of Employsure clients. Your role will see you providing accurate and expert advice on disciplinary and performance management matters, dismissals, wage rates, discrimination, bullying and harassment, work health and safety queries and many more.
The role will give you exposure to a huge range of industries and ER issues, growing both your knowledge and experience. You will constantly be learning and developing with our fantastic ongoing training and various opportunities to grow your career within Employsure, with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make all employees Better.
- Provide exceptional workplace relations advice by phone and email
- Guide our SME clients to manage their ER matters from strategy to execution
- Communicate complex information or concepts to clients without using technical jargon
- Provide timely and practical advice to clients from all industry types
- Deliver industry defining service by partnering with clients as a trusted Adviser
The right person will have:
- Previous HR, ER or Employment Law experience, ideally within an advisory role
- Strong knowledge of the Modern Award system and National Employment Standards
- Experience managing employee matters such as disciplinary action, redundancies, and performance management
- Excellent communication skills are essential both verbal and written
- qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
What you get in return:
- Join an award-winning business
- Competitive salary as well as other Employsure benefits such as company bonus, company events and extra annual leave to name a few!
- Amazing career growth opportunities on offer including people management, field-based roles technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business
- Exposure to a wide range of industries and ER issues, along with fantastic training and the opportunity to up skill in WHS
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Workplace Relations Advice through COVID 19 Period Delete
Through this uncertain COVID19 period it is important to make sure that decisions made now, do not have a drastically negative effect at a later date. Employsure has a number of short term advice and support opportunities to help support your business through this time.
Outside of specific COVID19 advice and protection 0ur on-going subscription service offers the advice, support and documentation you need to manage the complexity of workplace relations and workplace health and safety.
We can provide a complete service of generating Employee Contracts, Manuals, Handbooks, Policies and Procedures, Provide on-going day/night advice to your specific situations, Legal Representation and Protection against damages. In addition with have an App based service to help you manage communicating your policies and procedures with your staff.
For a local connection, Call Tim on 0427 439 344.