Getting back to business!
Now that the domestic economy is starting to open up again, small business owners will find themselves under pressure to keep costs low until their cashflow starts to improve. This pressure may lead to errors in bookkeeping when trying to do everything themselves.
Nearly 60% of small business owners say they have made errors that have financial implications, such as paying suppliers or staff incorrectly, or transferring payments to the wrong account. https://dynamicbusiness.com.au/featured/admin-killing-the-dream-of-australian-small-businesses.html
Contact Customised Accounting Matters if you are looking for ways to streamline your bookkeeping processes.
Customised Accounting Matters – Making it easy!
It’s all about time
I believe that when people start up their own business it’s because they are passionate about what they want to do. I know that is why I started my business.
I know that when you start your own business, there is one thing that you never seem to have enough of, and that is time.
So, if you are ready to get some time back, time to spend on your passion, your business. Time to spend with your family. Time for yourself. Call me, and let me help you get some time back.
To find out more or to get in touch, check out my directory listing: https://centralvic.localised.com.au/businesses/entry/customised-accounting-matters/
R&D Tax time!!!!!
Hi All, it is that time of the year again and incorporated companies (for profit) that are thinking about claiming the Research and Development Tax Incentive (R&DTI) entitlement at a fixed fee based on time and materials. Please contact Andrew Miles from Your R&D Tax 0431 162 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT GET PILLAGED BY TIER 1 and 2 franchise accounting firms who charge ridiculous success fees. Some Big 4 charge 20% to 30% of the ATO rebate cheque.
Our scope of work below is also complimented by www.rdgo.com.au/rdti an Australian R&D Tax Software program where the R&DTI financial year claim information and substantiation of documentation is stored.
Our scope of work associated with the FY 19/20 R&D Tax Registration work includes:
- Interview (technical and finance ppl), Identifying and describing eligible R&D activities against the R&D criteria, including the separation of core R&D activities and supporting R&D activities.
- Undertaking a gap analysis of the contemporaneous documentation that exists to support the R&D Tax Incentive registration and determining what additional substantiation documentation is to be prepared by claimant and YRDT.
- Interim Draft Structure & Registration for review and gap analysis.
- Preparation of an R&D Project Review Document for each R&D project identified.
- Finalising the eligible R&D expenditure calculation including the allocation of eligible R&D expenditure against the eligible R&D activities.
- Preparation of the tax payer’s application for registration of R&D Activities for approval and signature by the public officer.
- Lodging the R&D Application with AusIndustry with our tax registration number.
- Preparation of the ATO R&D Tax Incentive Schedule.
- Preparation of the acquittal letter and associated documents for your records.
- Post lodgement AusIndustry compliance activity.
For more information see: https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/research-and-development-tax-incentive
50% off for NEW Xero users!
?50% off for NEW Xero users for the next 4 months! – There’s never been a better time to sign up!?
➡️ Thinking of stepping up your accounts game?
➡️ Are you looking to save time, skip the boring number stuff and inject that time elsewhere? Perhaps some more family time is in order?
☝️We call that ‘Discovering your richness’.☝️
Helping local businesses by sharing wisdom, providing our next-level bookkeeping service and spreading the word about simply WHAT WORKS, is what we do!
? Now if you’re a sucker for a catchy video that explains exactly why Xero will help your business, then click here bit.ly/AlluviaFinancialWhyXero
? Sign up with us and access those HUGE 50% off Xero savings before the 30th of June by booking in a Discovery session with us at www.alluviafinancial.com/contact
– The A-Team ✌️?