If you are a passionate and purpose-driven business owner who wants your business to stand out then the Regional Growth Summit is for you.
This one-day event brings together business leaders from across regional, rural and outer metro communities to share stories of inspiration combined with practical actions that you can implement immediately to help your business grow.
The full-day online event on September 2 has a huge list of inspiring entrepreneurial speakers rooted in regional areas, ready to expand knowledge and encourage action!
Register here: https://bit.ly/RGSSep2020 and use code BendigoRGSPass to make it FREE. All sessions will be recorded for ongoing access, so don’t forget to register!
- Economist Rob Hall will talk through the data showing the impacts and trends throughout Australia of Covid19.
- How to build resilience in a changing business environment through culture, leadership, sustainability and communication from Global Director of T2 and Byron Bay’s BEAR.
- SafetyCulture talks through their journey from start-up to billion-dollar valuation and how proactively leaning into challenges and taking ownership of risks could help your business stand out.
- Practical master classes to walk through the ten steps to a marketing strategy and how to build an action plan from it with Marketing Entourage.
- Practical examples of how to use your network and stand out from the crowd from two top recognised and awarded regional entrepreneurs who between them have successfully created and scaled innovative businesses.
- String Nguyen, a LinkedIn Top Voice, will speak on the importance of personal brand and how to build it.
- Tech company Go1 will share their journey of growth from a regional city business to global player, and the importance of maintaining local roots and using local talent.
- Growing an iconic hospitality business in a small regional town through a focus on customer experience and incorporating the region in the product with Dunkeld’s Royal Mail.
- From backyard innovation to going global – lessons on how to scale a manufacturing company for an international market from Subpod.
- Virtual networking opportunities and panel discussions.