SunRCS offers a FREE financial counselling service to eligible small businesses in rural and regional North West Victoria, together with our Rural Financial Counselling Service.
If you are:
- Concerned about your small business finances; or
- You have a new small business; or
- Intending to start a new small business
Our Small Business Financial Counsellors can:
- Confidentially assess and prepare reports on your financial position, cash flow and viability
- Help you understand your financial and business position and options
- Help you to develop good record keeping practices
- Provide general advice on debt management
- Provide general advice on pricing and costing
- Help you with employer issues including employer obligations and superannuation
- Help you with taxation issues including planning to meet taxation obligations, lodgement of returns and online reporting
- Provide information on useful website links for your business
- Provide information on support services available for small businesses
- Help you to deal with lending institutions
- Provide you with information you should consider when you are a new small business or intending to start a new small business
Our Small Business Financial Counsellors can provide you with the tools to make informed financial and business decisions for your enterprise.
To make a no obligation enquiry about this free service, please contact us by phone:
1300 769 489 or Marty Sammon 0417 357 909
Alternatively you can visit our website for more information.